Yule Outfit Contest 2018
Hear Hear fashionistas of Middle Earth! Three Lotro Outfit Blogs (Cosmetic Lotro, Material Middle-Earth and my own Wandering Around Arda) have joined forces to host a Yule Outfit Contest this year! Outfit enthusiasts, rally your inspiration and activate your creativity to design a wonderful Yule or Winter themed outfit. And what is a contest without a prize? Here is what you might win with your glamorous entries:
- First prize: 1550 Lotro Points
- Second prize: Perlino steed (account wide code)
- Third prize: Hauberk of the Mithril Guard (account wide code)
How to enter the contest:
– The contest begins on Wednesday December 19th, 2018. Entries may be submitted until 12.00AM EST on Sunday January 6th, 2019.
– To enter the Yule Outfit Contest, send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Yule Outfit Contest”.
– An entry consists of ONE screenshot. The image may be cropped but should be at least 800px wide.
– You may enter a maximum of three screenshots, but each entry must be sent in a separate email.
– Your entry must include the following information: the name, class and level of the character in the screenshots, the server the character resides on, all armour and outfit pieces used in the screenshots and their respective dye colours.
The Outfit Blogs will select the winning entries based on the following criteria:
– Representative of the Yule spirit or Wintry ambiance.
– Originality of the overall design.
– Integration of the various pieces used.
– Blending of dye colours.
– Overall impression and quality of the screenshot.
Winning entries may be featured on all three Outfit Blogs. Three prizes will be awarded for First, Second and Third Place. Prizes are sponsored by The Outfit Blogs. All decisions will be made by The Outfit Blogs at their sole discretion and are final.
Have fun and good luck everyone!